Monday, June 11, 2007

DIY Glenn Doman Maths cards

Sourcing, sourcing, sourcing ...

So I must start now, do it, do it, do it.

I bought a piece of blank card 21"x31" at Popular cost RM1.2o. Then came home found out that if were to follow the standard in Glenn Doman's "How to teach your baby maths." I can only cut 1 piece of 11"x11" card out of one big piece of card. If were to reduce the size to 10.5"x10.5" I can get 2 pieces(pcs). For the whole program I needed about 211 pcs. That will cost me around RM128.00. Excluded the cost of labour. For dots, I survey in Tesco and Jusco, results are 600dots per pack cost RM3.90. I needed at least 5050dots. That will cost me RM35.10 for 9 packs. Total cost for Maths program only is RM163.10.

Thinking about cutting the 211pcs of cards, I am not sure how long do I have to take and do I have the time to cut. I might only be able to cut 1 or 2 pieces per day. I stop and wonder, looking around for sometime and finally, finally I got the DIY Glenn Doman Maths cards cost less than RM100.00 cheaper than what I calculated above. Forget about the cutting, now I only need to do the pasting of dots.

No comments: