Monday, June 11, 2007

I have decided...

After 8 months, I have decided to introduce Glenn Doman flash card method to ZY.

It was 8 months ago, when ZY was 4 months old, I sat and listen to a sales person promoting Glenn Doman method. I heard about Glenn Doman method before ZY's arriving but never look into the details. I feel a bit late to start the program with ZY after the session. I am a very budgeted person, I will do things that I am able to by myself. I feel a bit late because I can prepare the material by myself, cutting, pasting dots, writing the numerals, that is easy. But it needs time which I can hardly find time to do any extra things other that daily routine work with ZY around.

The desire, the thought to introduce the program to ZY was pending till one day I realised if I don't do it now, I could never be able to do it anymore. Because ZY is growing too fast, too fast for me to catch up with him. Everyday there are surprises.

It happend when ZY woke up in one day morning and walked to the shoe cabinet then took out his shoe that I bought him the night before. I show him where to keep his shoe once and close the cabinet. That's it. And he remember!

No comments: